Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

AWARDS!!!




AWARDS FOR ME!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!


A HUGE thank you to Christy over at Kindergarten is a Hoot!!! I'm so excited I have followers!

GUIDELINES FOR THE COMBINED AWARDS

1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you (and follow their blog)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know that they have been nominated


7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I am an LSU TIGER FAN!
2. I love love CHOCOLATE!
3. I am NOT a morning person
4. I love to read
5. I have two beautiful GIRLS
6. I am a WEN girl
7. I love my Keurig


The awards for the Versatile Blog and One Lovely Blog go to.....

FIRST: Erin at Creating & Teaching
Second: Cindy at In The Teachers Lounge
TENTH:  Kindergarten Hoppenings
ELEVENTH:  The 3am Teacher
TWELFTH:  PreK Paradise
THIRTEENTH:  Sharing Kindergarten
FOURTEENTH:  Mrs. Albanese's Kindergarten
FIFTEENTH:  Common Core Classrooms

thanks! I got my blogging practice for the day:o)





 








No comments:

Post a Comment