Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop


Whoo Hoo! I think I just really posted this blog hop! I have had my blog up for a few days now and I am there is so much to learn!!! I am hoping to link up with some of you! I came across the blog hop on poketful of centers! I LOVE THIS BLOG! So I thought I would give it a try!

1. I live in Louisiana and YES I have met Troy Landry:o)
2. Current Teaching Position: Pre-K Teacher!
3. Teaching Experience: 13 years as a Pre-K teacher!
4. Started Blogging: On my own this week! I have been following blogs a few years!
5. Blogging Tips: ARE WELCOME!!!!

THANKS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO BLOGGING!!!





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Swamp People and I love that you've met Troy Landry. :) Welcome to the world of blogging!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am an owl-fan, too! I love your header. Welcome to Blogland! Stop by to see me!

    Diane
    Teaching with Moxie

    ReplyDelete