Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Changes, Changes, Changes

Happy Fall!

Sometimes you come across kids with special needs who teach us how to be better people!  I have been off of the grid and working on "ME".  I went back to school and got my master's in Special Education and my early interventionist certification.  This is my second year teaching pre-k special education and it has shifted my universe!  I have had to relearn, adapt and love creating and teaching along the spectrum of diversity.  I would not be telling the truth if I said it wasn't challenging and someday it's exhausting.....but the reality is I'm a better person because of these unique and wonderfully made little ones and I'm excited to share my new journey with all of you! I will try to do better posting and sharing along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment