Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 3, 2012

Magic Confetti Poem

So sorry I haven't blogged in a while! The beginning of pre-k is always EXHAUSTING!!! And the hurricane here in Louisiana didn't help things!!! We were off of school for 2 days! I am blessed that my home fared well.  I wanted to share a poem with you that I gave to my parents on our first meeting of the year the day before the kids came to school.  I also read this poem with my little girl and she thought it was the best thing since sliced bread!!!  I do not take credit for the poem, I just retyped it! I bought party confetti from the dollar store and put it in the tiny Ziploc bags and stapled it to the back of this poem I ran off on card stock! Click on the picture if you would like it!!! Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! It wouldn't let me download, something about permission. But it did let me send you an email requesting permission.

    Glad that your house fared well during the hurricane. Lots of prayers were sent to Louisiana during that time.

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete